Gold R4i 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware for Nintendo 3SD / DSi XL / DSi with 2GB Micro SD Card Details
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware for Nintendo 3SD / DSi XL / DSi with 2GB Micro SD Card
Gold R4i 3DS Card support Nintendo 3DS V4.5.0-10 and Nintendo DSi V1.4.5
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware Product Description:
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware 2GB for Nintendo 3SD / DSi XL / DSi firmware v1.4.3 2GB
Gold R4i 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware 2GB, DSi is the latest card for your Nitendo 3DS / DSi / DSi XL consoles! And it has so many advantages, such as, the Gold R4i DSi XL Revolution now works with DSi Firmware v1.4 and no need to upgrade firmware! Your nintendo DSi / DSi XL can very easily access Gold R4i DSi Card due to its size and features. Today R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.3 firmware is the master of all the functionalities users want for their DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL.
Kindly note that Gold R4i card's official website has been changed from www.r4ids.com to www.r4ids.cn.Latest kernel will all be listed in www.r4ids.cn from now on.
This R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware Gold R4i Revolution is the First R4i 3DS Cards to Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-3(J,E,U)
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware v1.4.5 firmware compatible with Nintendo 3DS,DSi V1.4.3,DS,DS Lite
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware Key Features:
Supports SDHC (Micro SD 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB)
Supports any Micro SD Card speed with no lag in game
Supports rumble pak and memory pak
Supports the WIFI game, D Rumble pak, D browser
Wathc movies,Play musics,E-books,Wi-FI and more
1 x Gold R4i 3DS Revolution v1.4.3 firmware
1 x USB microSD memory card reader / writer
1 x 2GB Micro SD Card
Gold R4i 3DS Revolution v1.4.3 firmware
R4i Gold 3DS Revolution v1.4.5 firmware Functions:
Compatible with all Nintendo 3DS / DSi / DS editions of different kinds of language
Supports Action Replay cheat
Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
Support SDHC (Micro SD 4G,8G,16G,32G)
2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
Flush fitting slot 1 card
Built in NoPass
Automatically detect save type
Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
Supports Moonshell and other homebrew.
User friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment ( DS Lite only )
Gold R4i Revolution Supports the Soft Reset.
Moonshell 1.71 support Software Reset function( Press START key back to the R4 menu)
Supports rumble pak and memory pak
Supports the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
Supports changes of the background of Operation Interface
Gold R4i Revolution Support Skin DIY by setting background and font colors on Main Menu and Game Menu manually and automatically
The front side of TF card should be matched with the back side of R4i when TF card (MicroSD card) is plugged into R4i
1) Hardware Installation (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
Connect the TF card to PC with the card reader, then, go to the "_SYSTEM_" directory on the disk.
A- Loading the game kernel: Copy the "_DS_MENU.DAT" at the directory of the simplified game kernel/ traditional game kernel to the root directory of TF card.
B- Loading the media kernel: Copy the “moonshl2” folder and the “_DS_MSHL.NDS” file at the “moonshell” directory to the root directory of TF card;
C- Load the DIY interface: Copy all the folders "_system_" to the root directory of the TF card.
2) Unload TF Card (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
After finishing ROM added, then right click the removable disk icon on the right down corner of the screen; Draw out the TF card from card reader/writer.
3) Main Menu Operation (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
Connect the TF card to Slot-1 with the R4i, turn on the power, the GUI will display in a few seconds. You can select ROMs or Media to run by the navigating keys or touch screen, press "A" button to enter the corresponding functions.
4) Game Menu Operation (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
- Choose the 'Game' to enter Game GUI; Press 'START' to go back to main menu.
-Press the 'SELECT' key to select the display mode in game interface ("File Display” and "Game Display” , Default is "Game Display”), "N files” and "N game” display at top bar on the top screen.
-Please be aware that the "SHELL,MOONSHL,_SYSTEM_"directory and the "_DS_MSHL.NDS "file will be hidden under the "Show Games Only" mode; Any other directories or files with hidden attributes will also be hidden.
- You can choose the display model ("Display all” and "Only Display Game”, default is "Only Display Game”) by pressing "SELECT”, and the top screen will display "N file” and "N Game”.
Please be aware that the "SHELL,MOONSHL,_SYSTEM_"directory and the "_DS_MSHL.NDS "file will be hidden under the "Show Games Only" mode; Any other directories or files with hidden attributes will also be hidden.
4-scale-lightness adjustment is available to the D Lite console by touching the sunny icon at the top left corner of game interface. (Not available to D console, the sunny icon will turn to be gray if it is D console.)
At the right top of the touch screen it is the "Soft Reset"; Red indicator means the "Soft Reset” function is off; Green indicator means the "Soft Reset” function is on. The users may point on the touch screen or press "R" button to switch the "Soft Reset" On/Off.
While the "Soft Reset” function is on, pressing "L+R+A+B+X+Y” can go back and forth to the game's main menu; Please do not do this while saving, as it will lead to malfunction, It is recommended to go back to main menu before you function the "Soft Reset".
If the error occurs on running games, please try to turn off the "Soft Reset". (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
- The top screen displays the files under the directory, 'Up/Down' key for rolling, 'Left/Right' key for flipping. The current path and amount of the total files will show on the top, the scroll bar will show the location of the current file. (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
- The files under the directory will be sorted by file name, the directory (DIR) will display at the front. The (..) is the parent directory.
- The bottom screen display the details of the files and directory, the icon and title will be displayed if it is D/ID game.
- Press 'A' button or touch screen to enter the corresponding functions or run the game, press "B” button to go back
5) Running Game (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
- Choose the game you like in the game menu; Press 'A' button or touch screen to run.
- You can check the modified time of the archive, as it will be edited automatically while running the game.
- The file name of the archive is the same with the games, the extension is .SAV, can be backup or restored from PC at anytime.
5) SAV backup copy, restoration (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
- The archived file master file name with game same, expansion named .SAV
1. May momentarily restores the backup to the computer or from the computer.
2. Chooses the display mode according to SELECT, the choice thought completely the backup the .sav document, presses a key backup, the backup puts on file expansion named .bak. When needs to restore, the choice correspondence's .bak duplicate file, presses a key confirmation restoration.
6) Operation of Auction Replay Cheat (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
Choose the corresponding game, if the official database (cheat.dat files under the _system_ folder) or the user database (usrcheat.dat files under the _system_ folder) contains the Auction Replay Cheat, the below screen will show the "Auction Replay Cheat (Y)" button, press the Y key or that button to enter the set up interface of cheat.
If the two databases will contain an action replay cheat to the same game, there will be two "action replay cheat" buttons. The official database is on the left, the user database is on the right.
On the top line of the above screen shows the game name, the top line of the below screen shows how many cheat code currently be selected and the total amount of the cheat codes can be selected, the bottom line of the below screen shows the version and created date of the current cheat database.
The function of the six buttons on the below screen is described separately as below:
"select all" press this button to select all the cheat code under the cheat opened circumstance.
"delete all" press this button to delete all the selected cheat code under the cheat opened circumstance.
"game open/close" press this button to control the cheat switch of this game, the left frame will show the current status.
"cheat open/close" press this button to control the entire cheat function switch, the right frame will show the current status.
"preserve and exit" press this button to preserve the current modification, and exit, the same function as well as press the START button.
"discards and exit" press this button to not preserve the current modification, and exit, the same function as well as press the SELECT button.
Under the cheat opened circumstance, use up and down arrow to choose each cheat code one by one; if it's the cheat folder, press A to unfold/fold the directory.
Under the cheat-opened circumstance, use left and right arrow can go across 10 cheat codes.
If do not need the cheat function, delete the cheat.dat files under the _system_ folder.
When the two databases will contain an action replay cheat to the same game, users can open the action replay cheat in the database to by their needs and another one would be close (close action replay cheat by turning master switch off, closing games or do not choose any action replay cheat), kernel will automatically choose the use of opened action reply cheat (Cheats in two databases opened to one game at the same time, then it will use the one in official database).
efore running game, under circumstance that a cheat has already been opened, in the process of running the game cheat can be temporarily closed by L+R+START+DOWN, you may press L+R+START+UP to open cheat.
7) Switch of the Skins (Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.3 firmware Gold R4i Revolution)
Table of contents themes has certain sub-tables of contents in TF/microSD under the card _system_, the distinction naming is theme01 - - theme12, will correspond one year separately 12 months, R4i will read the DS main engine's date establishment, will replace the corresponding month automatically the skin, inside each folder table of contents will have four document logo.bmp, icons.bmp, bckgrd_1.bmp and bckgrd_2.bmp, these four pictures will be the R4i operation contact surface background, in the picture content may change freely.
logo.bmp - Background of the Top Screen of R 4' s startup.
icons.bmp -- Background of the Bottom Screen of R 4' s Startup.
bckgrd_1.bmp -- Background of the Top Screen of R 4' s Explorer.
bckgrd_2.bmp -- Background of the Bottom Screen of R 4' s Explorer.
Do not change the picture's name;
Make sure the picture is .bmp format, 8-bit/16-bit;
Make sure the picture is 253*192 pixels.
After manufacturing must want the picture content, the copy to the TF card correspondence table of contents covers the original picture then
For the method of adding more Skins, please view "DIY Manual of R4 Skins"
Gold R4i 3DS Card v1.4.5 firmware Gold R4i Revolution R4i Kernel download